Formulated for those with skin on the sensitive side, specifically inflammatory conditions such as rosacea and dermatitis. The Cellular Repair Night Cream – Sensitive II contains the same powerhouse of prescription-strength ingredients found in our original Cellular Repair, only with a delivery system designed for sensitive skin.
The Cellular Repair Night Cream – Sensitive II works to create healthy skin cells. Why healthy skin cells? These are the blue-print for a smoother, even-toned and, of course, glowing complexion. Everyone will be asking – “what’s your secret?”
- Made to order - Zero waste
- Paraben Free
- Ships Worldwide
- Colour and Fragance Free
- Cruelty Free
A prescription-strength retinoid encourages the skin’s natural rejuvenation process to mimic the behaviour of younger skin. By undergoing this process of rapid cell turnover, dead / damaged skin cells are removed from the skins surface and subsequentially replaced by younger, healthier skin cells from underneath. Intensive prescription-fading ingredients work simultaneously with rapid cell turnover to regulate the cells responsible for melanin production. Anti-inflammatory agents have also been included to reduce inflammation and strengthen the skins protective barrier.
- The skin naturally removes the cells that may be disturbing its clarity, such as pigmentation, melasma, breakouts and scarring, for a brighter, more even-toned complexion.
- Skin texture is refined for a smoother look and feel.
- Skin becomes healthier, and as a result, stronger and more resilient to ageing external aggressors.
- Hyperpigmentation will lighten and the skin will become more uniform in appearance while further pigment is also prevented from forming.
- A calmer complexion aids to off-set some of the side-effects sensitive skin types can experience while using active skincare.
- Increased levels of collagen and elastin create a firmer complexion to help fight signs of ageing.
- Skin cells are regenerated at a rapid rate, meaning younger, healthier cells are visible, creating a more youthful-looking complexion.
Please refer to your Personalised Treatment Plan for individual instructions of use from your doctor.
Gently massage a pea-sized amount of your Cellular Repair Night Cream – Sensitive I to clean, dry skin in upwards motions. For best results we recommend to avoid layering other products underneath or over the top of your cream.
Always use an SPF 50+ when exposed to the sun.
Not suitable for use while pregnant. Alternatively, try our Pregnancy Brightening Night Cream, Pregnancy Clarifying Night Cream, or Stress Repair Night Cream.